Digital Graphic Designer
Company / Product Overview
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Graphic Designing
Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Produce and create digital Web and print solutions, including custom page layouts, email templates, reports, signage, banners, etc.
- Translate requirements into wireframes and mockups.
- Provide user-centered design expertise from concept to delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure consistency of brand identity.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability.
- Improve intranet’s look and feel via user experience, content readability, content governance adherence, image/icon fixing, Web part placement/fixing/updates, etc.
- Work closely with the IT department to ensure continuation of a stable production environment.
- Creating style guides, master pages, master templates and CSS.
- Collect and understand requirements and design, explain, and negotiate feedback on wireframes and mockups.
- Expert in user-centered design process specifically related to accessibility and Web standards.
- Proven experience in handling relationships with employees, content administrators, stakeholders, IT teams and external agencies.
- Experience in working with a variety of specialties and levels of experience.
- Silver Pop
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Keen Learner
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Team Player