Digital Graphic Designer
Company / Product Overview
SlashNext has pioneered an entirely new approach to phishing site detection. Over four years in development, SlashNext employs a purpose-built, highly scalable detection cloud designed to dynamically inspect suspect sites and phishing schemes. This system utilizes the patent-pending SEER™ (Session Emulation and Environmental Reconnaissance) architecture which leverages virtual browsers, natural language and protocol processing engines, image inspection, and behavioral analysis to dynamically inspect sites in real time, in an out-of-band, purpose-built threat detection cloud.
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Graphic Designing
Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Produce and create digital Web and print solutions, including custom page layouts, email templates, reports, signage, banners, etc.
- Translate requirements into wireframes and mockups.
- Provide user-centered design expertise from concept to delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure consistency of brand identity.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability.
- Improve intranet’s look and feel via user experience, content readability, content governance adherence, image/icon fixing, Web part placement/fixing/updates, etc.
- Work closely with the IT department to ensure continuation of a stable production environment.
- Creating style guides, master pages, master templates and CSS.
- Collect and understand requirements and design, explain, and negotiate feedback on wireframes and mockups.
- Expert in user-centered design process specifically related to accessibility and Web standards.
- Proven experience in handling relationships with employees, content administrators, stakeholders, IT teams and external agencies.
- Experience in working with a variety of specialties and levels of experience.
- Silver Pop
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Keen Learner
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Team Player